This dip is a spicy entertaining essential! It tastes just like hot wings with way less mess.
- 16 ounces softened cream cheese
- 16 ounces cooked chicken
- 1 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 3/4 cup good quality hot sauce
- 1+ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a saucepan, simmer chicken and hot sauce for 10 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Using a hand mixer, combine cream cheese and dressing thoroughly.
- Fold in chicken mixture.
- Spread mixture into a greased pie tin and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with cheddar cheese, and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with celery, crackers, or tortilla chips.