Sometimes you don't want a chili that takes all day to chop ingredients and prepare. You've got things to do and you want chili, quick and simple. Lucky for you, there's this quick and easy chili recipe from the gang at CaJohn's.
- 1 pound of 90/10 ground beef
- 3 tablespoons of CaJohns Chili Fixins
- 1 cup of water
- 2 jars CaJohns salsa
- Brown meat in a large skillet over medium-hight heat. Once browned, drain some of the excess fat.
- Add the CaJohn's Chili Fixin seasoning and water.
- Return to medium heat and simmer until thickened, about 20-30 minutes.
- Add the 2 jars of salsa and heat thoroughly over low heat, about 15-20 minutes.
- Use it to top your hot dogs or top it with cheese and onions and enjoy it by the bowl.